Sunday, February 1, 2009

Don't Drink and Drive

F E B R U A R Y 2, 2 0 0 9

Last night (about 4.30 am), I was rudely awaken by some loud bangs in front of my house. Wondering what has happened. I ran downstair and to my horror, a car has landed right in front of my house.

The driver and the passenger are lucky to be alive....

Later, I found out that the driver was drunk. The drunk driver was speeding along the LDP (near KDU) towards Uptown. Apparently, he was too drunk and the car went out of control. The car, then, rammed into the divider and 'flew' over the fence (dividing LDP and SS22/1) and hit a tree. And landed on the SS22/1 road (right in front of my house).... nearly ram into my gate.

Lucky for the driver, after the car hit the tree, it landed upright on the ground. If the car landed upside down, the driver and the passenger could have been killed.

SO, A LESSON TO LEARN.... IF YOU ARE DRUNK, DON'T DRIVE. YOU COULD KILL SOMEONE OR YOURSELF.

2 comments:

AmUyO ToMoKo said...

Sir, I never knew that you just witnessed the accident a day ago...

alexwong said...

Yes...That is horrible...